Retainer services simplify your unique business requirements by giving you access to graphic and website design that’s tailored to your schedule, project timelines and budget. When you partner with me on a retainer basis, you’ll find that not only is expert graphic and website design fast and accessible — it’s more affordable than ever.
Your Ideal Product, Your Way
Whether you’re in a seasonal industry or are seeking budget-friendly graphic design suited to your business operations, I offer a wide-range of branding and website design services with a focus on efficiency, quality and affordability. With 19 years’ experience as a graphic and web designer, I’m proud to offer retainer services that help businesses of all sizes grow and succeed.
- Choose 10, 20, or 30 hours per calendar month or create your own retainer package
- Receive a full-suite of graphic designer services including logo design, illustration, responsive web design, exhibition design and much more
- Currently working with clients throughout New Zealand including Queenstown, Auckland, Christchurch, Wellington and locations world-wide
How it Works
Straightforward and productive, my retainer services take the headache out of upgrading your brand, website and other marketing collateral by way of a transparent and rewarding partnership.
Contract & Payment
- Minimum 3-month commitment for graphic and web design retainer services
- Our partnership includes a contract, which initiates on the 1st of the month
- Your contract guarantees the number of scheduled hours, with up to 10% of unused hours eligible for monthly rollover within the contract period
- Payments must be made and cleared by the 1st of each month
- If your contract is unfulfilled due to unforeseen contingencies including illness, injury, equipment failure, natural disaster or other reason, a refund for unused hours will be issued
Scheduling & Reporting
- As a retainer client, you will be guaranteed priority and minimal turnaround times based on an even distribution of assignments throughout the month
- Your work may be allocated among my team of professional graphic designers to maximise efficiency while minimising lead times
- You will receive a complete and scheduled report of all work, project timelines and progress on or before the 30th of each month within the contract period. You may also request to receive project updates during any time of the month.